• Weekend evenings – Saturdays and Sundays
• Weekdays (Monday to Friday) from morning to 5 pm
• Most Saturdays during the day and Sunday afternoons
The Thornhill Masonic Hall is located at 30 Elgin Street just north of Steels Avenue and one block east of Yonge Street. It’s wonderful central location features easy access and parking for a medium size hall.
The banquet hall can host an event up to 140 people.
Amenities include tables, chairs, a stage, coat room, kitchen facilities, parking, quiet beautiful residential area, lighting for any atmosphere.
• parties to celebrate events and special occasions of any kind
• religious or social services
• instruction, educational programs
• health or exercise programs, yoga classes etc.
• community programs
• small business activities, coaching, motivational, guest speakers
• auctions and fund raising activities